Łoże LSS - krótki zamek
Łoże LLS zostało zaprojektowane specjalnie dla krótkolufowych karabinów powtarzalnych. Łoże LLS konwertuje karabin do karabinu zasilanego magazynkiem zewnętrznym. Jednocześnie zwiększa jego precyzyjność oraz, umożliwiając użycie kolb i chwytów AR-15, nadaje mu doskonałej ergonomii. Przeznaczone do kalibrów .223 i .308.
Our LSS chassis system was designed to be as compact as possible. The V-shaped bedding and free floated fore-end improve accuracy and ergonomics. The fore-end allows for barrel contours up to 1" in diameter. The graphic on the right shows the 2 flat spots (V-block) where the action sits. The area below the action remains rounded for ultimate strength.
The chassis system is manufactured out of billet 6061-T6 aluminum, and has been finished with Cerakote™ in Black or Flat Dark Earth (FDE).
To keep this chassis system compact, it was designed for collapsible AR-15 buttstocks, however fixed buttstocks can mounted with the use of a fixed stock adapter.
Alternatively, our LSS-XL chassis has a 3" longer fore-end has was designed to accept fixed buttstocks without the use of the adapter.
The MDT LSS chassis system is currently manufactured for the following bolt action rifle platforms:
- Remington 700 Short Action
- Remington Model 7
- Remington Model 783
- Savage Short Action, Models 10, 11, 12 and 16
- Savage Axis - Short Calibers
- Tikka T3 - Short Calibers
- Mossberg MVP 5.56 (.223) using AR-15 Magazines
- Mossberg MVP 7.62 (.308) using AR-10 Magazines
- Howa 1500 / Weatherby Vanguard - Short Calibers. (Only compatible with MDT Polymer magazines)
- Ruger M77 (Scout) Short Action
- Ruger American - Short Action
Please note important action specific information at the bottom of this page.
MOUNTING AND COMPATIBLE ACCESSORIES
The LSS chassis is designed to accept any AR-15 butt-stock and pistol grip (purchased separately), offering the option to customize from the wide variety of Accessories available on the market.
The LSS chassis uses AICS style external box style magazines in .223 and .308 caliber for Short Action, and supports installation of bolt on MIL-STN-1913 accessory mounting rails. Mounting holes are spaced for Magpul style L5 (11 slots) and L3 (7 slots) rails (1.600” / 3.200”) to be used on the bottom of the fore end up to 6.5" in length.
The max thickness of recoil lug recommend is .350" (8.9mm)
- Increases accuracy by up to 21%
- CNC Machined from 6061 aluminum
- Cerakote Finish in Black or Flat Dark Earth
- Hole spacing for Magpul L5(11slot) and L3(7slot)Rails
- Designed for Collapsible AR-15 buttstocks
- Accepts most AR-15 Pistol Grips
- Lightweight, free-floating modular fore-end
- Will accommodate barrels up to 1" diameter.
- Compatible with AICS style magazines in .223 or .308 (SA)
- Weight: 1.6lb - 1.8lb
For rifles with longer barrels to be used for long range (past 900 meters) we recommend our TAC21 or our HS3 Chassis systems.
WHAT YOU GET, AND WHAT YOU NEED
The LSS chassis system comes as a 1-piece chassis, with all required mounting hardware included. This includes new action screws, and a screw for the pistol grip.
To complete this chassis on your rifle, the additional items you need to purchase are:
- Any AR-15 buttstock. For fixed buttstocks you will need the fixed stock adapter, or consider using our LSS-XL chassis.
- A buffer tube for your buttstock. (Both milspec and commercial work on our chassis)
- An AR-15 Pistol Grip. Ideally without a beavertail, or use a soft (bendable) beavertail.
- At least one magazine
If you prefer a longer fore-end, please also see our LSS-XL chassis System or our HS3 Chassis System.
Howa 1500 / Weatherby Vanguard actions
This is the only action that we manufacture a chassis for, that has a flat bottom action. For this reason only our Polymer magazines will work. The fitting may need to be modified slightly for proper feeding.
For .223 models the bolt stop may be too long. This can easily be modified.
Savage models 10/110 11/111 12/112 16/116
For rifles with the bolt release at the bottom, the bolt release can be engaged through the side of the chassis, using a pin or tool. (Not included)
Tikka T3 - Long Calibers
Only our Metal 3.56 magazine will fit with the chassis for this action and needs to be purchased separately.
The original recoil lug that comes with the rifle is required for installation into the chassis.
Ruger American and Ruger Scout
Both these actions have the action screw located directly above the magazine lever. This means that the magazine lever needs to be installed AFTER installing the action into the chassis. Detailed instructions are provided.
Important Note: The Ruger chassis are a brand new product for us, and we know there are some variations between different rifles. the chassis may require some modifications, in particlular with the Predator and Precision models.
Dimensions shown are based on Remington 700 Short Action. Note that this versions shows the use of the Skeleton Rifle Stock with a fixed stock adapter. So it can be shorted significantly using a carbine (collapsible) buttstock.
If you prefer using a fixed rifle stock, take a look at our LSS-XL chassis.
16 innych produktów w tej samej kategorii: